As a 3rd Generation Florence resident, familiarity and knowledge of the area is essential in today’s real estate market.
Following the ups and downs of the current markets, only a real estate professional can assist in marketing your property as well as purchasing the home or land of your dreams.
Experience with listings and sales in the East Valley as well as outlying areas in Pinal and Maricopa Counties.
- Licensed since October, 1998 as a Real Estate Salesperson (REALTOR®)
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS
- Member of the Southeast Valley Association of REALTORS (SEVRAR).
- Member of the Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service (ARMLS)
- Member of the Florence Main Street Program for 10+ years
- Member of the Florence Chamber of Commerce
- Residential and Custom home sales and listings
- Commercial and Multifamily sales and listings
- Vacant and Commercial Land sales and listings
- Relocation services
- Property Management
- Coldwell Banker Sterling Society for sales achieved in 2008
- Coldwell Banker Diamond Society for sales achieved in 2006
- 2001-2003 Florence Main Street Program Service Award for Outstanding Service as Treasurer, Secretary and Vice President
- 2002 Florence Main Street Program President’s Award for Outstanding Service
- 2002 Arizona Main Street Individual of the Year Award Finalist
- 2001 Florence Chamber of Commerce Person of the Year Award for Outstanding and Dedicated Service to the Community